Synthetic Hair Wigs
- Avoid heat of any description – Hairdryers, Straightners, Curling tongs and do not put close to hot radiators or ovens. It is important to be careful when you are cooking and opening oven doors for example.
- Your wig should be washed as infrequently as possible but as with natural hair the elements and daily life will have an affect and it will probably be necessary to wash it after having warn it for a while and the fibre looks dull.
- If there are any tangles or you have backed combed your piece remove all tangles before washing gently with your fingers.
- Put a small amount of wig or gently shampoo into tepid water and swish the wig back and forth in the water for a few times. Do not on any account rub it as you might a piece of clothing .Rinse it thoroughly in tepid water as before.
- Take out the excess moisture with a towel as you would with your own hair and then if necessary condition with a leave in conditioner for synthetic wigs and dry as room temperature .Do not accelerate the drying process using any form of heat (see section 1 above).
- Do not squeeze or ring out excess water like a piece of clothing as this may harm the wig.
- When you are not wearing your wig it is a good idea to store it in a closed box to avoid getting dusty .
Human Hair Wigs
- You are able to use heat on human hair wigs but the heat must be a gentle heat so you can use ryes, tongs, etc
- You can wash your hair as per instructions for synthetic hair wigs.
Call Adele on 087 6410156